10th Grade Summer
- Use Khan Academy to study for the PSAT and SAT which you will take in junior year.
- Try to visit at least 1 college and meet with the admissions representative. Colleges offer individual and group tours, so ensure you contact the admission representative before visiting the school.
- Complete one summer opportunity.
- Use Khan Academy to prepare for your 11th grade math class.
- Complete any summer homework you may have.
- If you can get a part-time job, use it to save money for college.
- Check your updated GPA and rank and create a summer plan of how you will improve this the following year.