12th Grade Summer
- Take 1 English or math class at community college in order to prepare for college.
- Talk to adviser at college and then sign up for Fall Semester classes. Attend orientation.
- Continue applying for scholarships.
- Find a summer job to save money for college.
- If you will be living in a dorm, get your dorm supplies and communicate with your roommate.
- Most importantly, enjoy the summer; spend time with family and friends; recharge your battery, and get ready for the next step.